Are you a highly motivated individual, with PR Agency experience, who wants to shine in an environment where you get to work with top companies and public sector organisations alongside some of the most experienced professionals in the communications industry?
Murray comprises a team of exceptional professionals providing strategic communications support to leading Irish and international corporates, entrepreneurs, SMEs and high potential start-ups, as well as blue-chip professional advisory firms, State and Semi-State bodies, NGO’s and the voluntary sector.
This role will suit those with the ambition to accelerate their careers by helping to shape corporate narratives, build best-in-class employer brands, drive digitally led corporate PR campaigns, deliver impactful sustainability programmes and engage stakeholders.
We combine heritage and professional excellence to excel, as industry leaders, for almost five decades. This exciting role offers an opportunity to join our award-winning team and to learn, develop and grow within a supportive and collegiate environment. We are proud to be the agency that delivered Ireland’s first ever Cannes Young Lions National Gold & Global Silver PR Winners in 2020 / 2021 as well as multiple award-winning campaigns.
We want to hear from ambitious, bright, and down to earth team players, who will work with us to deliver integrated communications services across corporate affairs, public affairs, crisis management, content creation, digital strategy and execution to our top-class client roster.
The ideal candidates will have:
- A minimum of 4 years’ PR Agency experience, with demonstrable client and media engagement experience. (Exceptional candidates from other disciplines will be considered if they can show transferable skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment).
- Proven track record of implementing fully integrated media campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Corporate and business knowledge, and a genuine interest in business news and current affairs.
- An ability to work under pressure with the support of great colleagues who care about your career development.
- The ability to forge and develop good relationships with clients, colleagues, media, influencers and stakeholders.
- A relevant third level qualification.
If you’d like to become part of one of Ireland’s most successful full-service strategic communications consultancies, we’d love to hear from you.
What we offer
Joining Murray will mean you will be working alongside great colleagues on some of the most significant public relations accounts in Ireland. We offer our staff:
- Hybrid and flexible working
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful performance bonus
- Up to 25 days annual leave
- Continuous internal training and development
- Financial support for external training
- Active staff social and wellness programmes
- Pension / PRSA facility
Please submit your application, detailing your relevant experience, in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, 21st July 2023.