Looking for a new challenge in 2023? Murray comprises a team of exceptional professionals providing strategic communications support to leading Irish and international corporates, entrepreneurs, SME’s and high potential start-ups, as well as blue-chip professional advisory firms, State and Semi-State bodies, NGO’s and the voluntary sector.
This role will suit those with the ambition to learn about media engagement and who are interested in shaping corporate narratives, building best-in-class employer brands, driving digitally led corporate PR campaigns, delivering impactful sustainability programmes and engaging stakeholders.
We combine heritage and professional excellence to excel, as industry leaders, for almost five decades. This exciting role offers an opportunity to join our award-winning team and to learn, develop and grow within a supportive and collegiate environment. An environment that delivered Ireland’s first ever Cannes Young Lions National Gold & Global Silver PR Winners in 2020 / 2021 and one that has delivered multiple award-winning campaigns by some of the most experienced PR professionals in the industry.
We want to hear from ambitious, bright, and down to earth team players, who will work with us to deliver integrated communications services across corporate affairs, public affairs, crisis management, content creation, digital strategy and execution to our top-class client roster.
The ideal candidates will have:
- A minimum of 4 years’ PR experience, with demonstrable client and media engagement experience. (Exceptional candidates from other disciplines will be considered if they can show transferable skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment).
- Proven track record of implementing fully integrated media campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Corporate and business knowledge, and a genuine interest in business news and current affairs.
- An ability to work under pressure with the support of great colleagues who care about your career development.
- The ability to forge and develop good relationships with clients, colleagues, media, influencers and stakeholders.
- A relevant third level qualification
If you are a highly motivated individual who wants to shine in an environment where you get to work on the best companies in the business and with the brightest minds in the communications industry, we would love to hear from you.
What we offer
Joining Murray will mean you will be working alongside great colleagues on some of the most significant public relations accounts in Ireland. We offer our staff:
- Hybrid and flexible working
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful performance bonus
- Up to 25 days annual leave
- Continuous internal training and development
- Financial support for external training
- Active staff social programme
- Pension / PRSA facility
How to Apply: Interested applicants should submit a CV and covering letter, noting you are applying for a Consultant position in strict confidence to email@example.com