Terms and Conditions
- murrayconsult.ie is part of Murray Consultants Limited (Murray). By using this site you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms you should not access and/or use murrayconsult.ie.
- Murray reserves the right to change these terms from time to time. By continuing to use the site after changes are posted you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- You may not broadcast, copy, download, frame, reproduce, republish, post, transmit or otherwise use murrayconsult.ie content appearing on the murrayconsult.ie site in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of such content requires the prior written permission of Murray.
- You agree to use murrayconsult.ie only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this site by any third party. Prohibited behaviour includes but is not limited to defamation, harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or anything which may affect the operability or security of murrayconsult.ie.
Disclaimers/Limitation of Liability
- murrayconsult.ie content, is provided on a "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty whether express, implied or statutory of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Murray will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, interruption of business, loss of data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of murrayconsult.ie
- Murray does not warrant that functions contained in murrayconsult.ie content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that murrayconsult.ie or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- You acknowledge that the content including but not limited to text, images and logos identifying Murray or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Murray and/or third parties. You are not permitted to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Murray or any other third party without the prior written consent of Murray or the third party.
compra de medicamentos de prescrição online sem receita médica cialis pela internet
melhor remédio de verme para cães
Third Party Sites/Links
- Murray is not responsible for the availability or content of any third party websites or material accessed through the murrayconsult.ie site. Murray does not exercise any control or supervision of content of these linked sites.
- murrayconsult.ie does not endorse, and shall not be held responsible for any content, advertising, products, services or information on or available from third party sites. Third party sites linked through murrayconsult.ie are not covered by these terms and conditions.
- If any provisions of these terms and conditions are found to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Ireland.