Looking for a new challenge in 2022? Murray comprises a team of exceptional professionals managing strategic communications for some of Ireland’s largest companies and public sector organisations.
This role will suit those with the ambition to learn about media engagement, shaping corporate narratives, building best-in-class employer brands, driving digitally led corporate PR campaigns, delivering impactful sustainability programmes and engaging stakeholders.
For over four decades, Murray has been at the forefront of the communications industry and this exciting role offers an opportunity to join our award-winning team and an opportunity to learn, develop and grow within a supportive and collegiate environment. Murray is home to the 2020 Cannes Young Lions PR winners and some of the most experienced PR professionals in the industry.
We want to hear from ambitious, bright, and down to earth team players, who will work with us to deliver integrated communications services across corporate affairs, public affairs, crisis management, content creation, digital strategy and execution to our top-class client roster.
The ideal candidates will have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ PR experience, with demonstrable experience of client engagement and media engagement. (Exceptional candidates from other disciplines will be considered if they can show transferable skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment)
- Proven track record in implementing fully integrated media campaigns
- Proven track record in media engagement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Corporate and business knowledge, and a genuine interest in business news and current affairs
- An ability to work under pressure with the support of great colleagues who care about your career development
- The ability to forge and develop good relationships with clients, colleagues, media, influencers and stakeholders
- A relevant third level qualification
If you are a highly motivated individual who wants to develop in a fast-paced environment we would love to hear from you.
What we offer
Joining Murray will mean you will be working alongside great colleagues on some of the most significant public relations accounts in Ireland. We offer our staff:
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful performance bonus
- Up to 25 days annual leave
- Access to hybrid working
- Continuous internal training and development
- Financial support for external training
- Staff social programme
- Pension/PRSA facility
- Flexible and remote working to meet NPHET requirements
Please submit a CV and covering letter, noting you are applying for a Senior Account Executive position in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 6th May 2022.